Bank Robbery: Episode 4 Bank Robbery: Episode 4

I sjela finn eg ro, der kvar denne høyra heim.

Gjev er ikkje han som beskuar dette kinematografiske arbeidet, og ikkje får
gledeståra i augo. Han som ikkje kan skimte skjønnheita i streken, han eig ikkje noko som helst fagert innåt i sjela si. Særskilt viss han dømer deretter også.

The flash n00b The flash n00b

!!!!111111!

Godt poeng og ok animasjon, leire animasjonen på slutten var konge btw!

Ulven tar dig Ulven tar dig

Først og fremst...

...må jeg si at at det var en slående tittel.
Animasjonen var knok ikke den beste, men trening gjør mester.
Lyden var meget god.
Og ideen var ikke så dum den heller :)

cyborg3dninja responds:

awesome you name is conny just like me!!1

Neverending Light Neverending Light

It's good, but

The bugs are really ruining the game for me. I dunno maybe it's just MY computer.
It's easy to get stuck and often the controls, including the flashlight movement, just stops working. Nice style, suiting music and good graphics. Some of the voice acting is just way cheesy though. Awesome game but the bugs just kills it for me.
Still, I'll give it a good score since it is a good concept and technically well done.

Angel Bothorius Angel Bothorius

I love violent games...

...like this one.
This game says "man" more than any other flash game on the web.
great halloween game!

The Napoleonic Retreat The Napoleonic Retreat

That is just so....

Awesome XD!!!!!!!!!!!11111111111

Artistofthewar responds:

lol thanks Rune! :D

big LITTLE plagiary 3 big LITTLE plagiary 3

Well done, good sir.

If drawing a character someone else designed is stealing, then there are a lot of Newgrounds users who steal from Nintendo.

The character itself might have a simple design, but your use of shadings and gradients are quite good and works well with the simplicity of the character's design. And your vector points are very well placed.
The background is just amazing with all it's details and textures. And the overall blue tone on the background makes the character less alienated in terms of colors.

cowgirl in bondage cowgirl in bondage

very good

Just like your previous submission, this one also a lot of lovely use of hatching. But this one has a lot more interesting design. The use of nails makes the entire image more intimidating and not just the character :) . What draws my attention the most is the head, it's a bit morbid, and in my opinion that's allways good :D

Freaks: "The Prisoner's hole" Freaks: "The Prisoner's hole"

's good

I really like how you shade by using hatching and cross hatching. Good proportions and nice character design. I think a backgrounds would be great, but you don't have to have one. It still looks very good even without.